Interview with Jillian
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Been loose carnivore and working to get back to strict carnivore.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
Nutrient density is very important and cheat days aren’t worth it. My health is so much more important than momentary pleasure from food. Falling off the carnivore diet has made me appreciate it even more. I feel so much better and healthier when I’m in track.
I also began raising chickens, quail and rabbits. Being able to raise your own food ensures that you know what quality you are consuming.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
I won a competition at my gym, lost fat while gaining muscle. I maintained it for some time, but after some major events and loss of some people close to me I had some cravings and fell off the carnivore wagon. It’s easier to stay focused than it is to refocus.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
Get back to those peak levels of health and performance and see where I can improve from there.
I also hope to add in sheep and/or goats to the animals I’m raising.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
I don’t post as much anymore, I’m focused on things at home right now. But I still occasionally post on Instagram as @brainsbonemarrowandBiohacking
Original Carnivore Diet Success Story post is here
Leave a Reply