Interview with Paul
1) Introduce Yourself.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I basically ate like the recommended food pyramid, anything and everything. 2016-2017 I ate less and less meat each day, under 500g, and more and more fruits, salads, starches, veggies.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I started the carnivore diet, thinking of fitness and bodybuilding. I wanted to lose weight and build muscle.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I eat about 1500g of meat. 8 whole eggs, 100g of cheese (on and off). One meal a day. I fast 16-18 hours every day.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Health! I have recovered from 30+ years of illnesses such as: asthma, allergy, eczema / psoriasis, and sleep apnea. I have been symptom free for 2 years! I am on my 3rd year now (2020). I took asthma medicine twice a day every day for 30+years, I now take no medication. I used to sleep with a cpap machine every night for about 10 years, that too is no longer needed. It’s just WOW. I have experienced the desired weight loss, I’ve gone from 98kg, 12% bodyfat, to 85kg, 6,5% bodyfat. This has been easy to maintain, which is important.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
The detoxification and oxalate dumping. it happened in the beginning. Also it is no fun, if I eat too much fat. I become very loose in my stomach, aka diarrhea.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I do and I love it. I go to the gym two days in a row, then one day off. I train one body part a day. Chest one day, back one day, and so on. I do three to five exercises. 10 drop sets x 10 reps. Rest, up to one minute between sets.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
“Just do it”. Whether you are rich or poor, it is the easiest diet in the world. You eat what
you want, and how much you want of anything you want from the animal world. NO: fruits, salads, starches, carbohydrates, vegetable fiber, root vegetables, vegetables.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
Yes, I do.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories