Interview with Hadi
1) Introduce Yourself.
I’m Hadi Doumit. I lost 191 pounds in one year, overall 235 pounds down following the carnivore diet.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
A lot of fast food. It was so convenient.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I had a huge health scare. I was 405 pounds, Borderline diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and liver was failing.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I came across a documentary called bigger stronger faster that was on Netflix. That’s when I first learned about Chris and Mark Bell. After watching the documentary I looked Chris and Mark Bell up on YouTube and Instagram and I noticed these guys mostly ate red meat and threw away the bread. They were doing a campaign called war on carbs that caught my attention. At the time I’ve tried everything, so I switched all my meals to red meat and water basically and the weight started flying off and my health started to get back on track as well.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Gaining my healthy back.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
None so far.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
Yes, I do exercise. I powerlift at SuperTraining Gym with Mark and Chris Bell. I have my first powerlifting competition on March 15 coming up.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Try it for 5 days and it will change your life.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
No, people are too afraid to try new things. They always revert to, isn’t eating red meat bad for you?
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
If you want to change your life and get your health back on track, stick to red meat. I lost 235 pounds. Take a look at my journey. @The_Carnivore_Chef
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories