I love doing the Carnivore Diet Success Stories, I find it very rewarding to share peoples progress. So I am going to try to catch up with people once a year to see how they are getting on.
Will they all still be Carnivore, probably not. However, I believe they will have an appreciation of the benefits of a meat-heavy diet and will use that knowledge as a tool to further their health.
Meat Up with Martina
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
80-90% carnivore and the rest is just whatever I feel like. I guess you can call it meat-heavy keto.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
Quality is super important. I used to focus on high-fat foods for my ketones but now I just focus on organ meats and high-quality animal food and I eat more lard and tallow than before. I’ve gotten rid of all vegetable oils so, no coconut oil or MCT for me. I tracked my blood sugar with a CGM device and have confirmed that glucose is ok for me but pizza, bread and pasta is not, so if I eat something else than my regular carnivore diet it’s just plain sugars or a dark beer (stout).
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
I just do my regular training (powerlifting) and try to gain strength. I also train some flexibility and hand balancing.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
Gaining more muscles and more strength.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
On instagram @nextlevelbiohacking (www.instagram.com/nextlevelbiohacking)
Original Carnivore Diet success story is here
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
Clothing – wide range of Carnivore & Keto inspired apparel under the brand Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Meat Up Year One