Interview with Josie
1) Introduce Yourself.
Hi my names Josie I’m 32 years old over the course of 3 years I’ve lost over 60kgs using keto/carnivore
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I believe after my 60kg weight loss on keto, carnivore was the next step as there were some keto products that I was having that wasn’t doing my health justice and my weight loss had stalled
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I’m fairly strict as I was with keto as I can’t have cheat days or non compliant foods it send me off track and fall back into the binge eating disorder I had before hence why I got so big.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Clear skin, fat loss, toned up from the fat loss, no brain fog, no cravings, satisfied, more energy, less bloating and constipation, I struggled monthly with yeast infections that I no longer struggle with. The list goes on.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
It was hard to find variety at the beginning I didn’t know if it was something I could stick to but now I love what I eat each day
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
Yes I exercise 6 days a week sometimes 7 just to burn off energy but it’s easy and I’m so impressed how strong I’m becoming
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Be open minded, Trust the process, forget everything you’ve ever learnt about food, it works it’s the ultimate elimination diet and I love that I don’t have to supplement, it’s amazing how good you feel.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I’m optimistic that it will there’s som fantastic doctors out there doing some incredible research and bring out some amazing books with amazing information
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
@miss_carnivore on instagram
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
Clothing – wide range of Carnivore & Keto inspired apparel under the brand Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore