Interview with Alicia
1) Introduce Yourself.
I’m Alicia Capell, 41 years old .
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I started carnivore in February of 2019. Before that I was Keto for 17 months , since September of 2017. Before that, I was complete SAD diet but had tried every diet imaginable just for them to just fail me.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I was Keto and my weight loss stalled . My whole goal at that time was weight loss but that changed when I started studying carnivore and saw the health benefits.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I eat beef mostly, eggs and fish/seafood. Every once in a while I’ll have pork and dairy/cheeses. I get lots of salt in. Salt is important.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Some weight loss but more importantly my body composition has changed. I’m getting leaner though I still have a ways to go. I’ve lost 103 lbs so far.
My PCOS is almost non-existent now. My anxiety, depression and reflux are gone . My hormones are corrected for the first time in my life. I actually have a normal cycle. My mood is so much better. I’m almost always happy now. I just feel amazing!!
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
None at all
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I’m started lifting since going carnivore. I feel stronger and stronger as I go.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Go for it. Be strong and stick to it the first month and it gets easier. GET ENOUGH SALT IN YOU. Salt is important.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
No but we can hope.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
I’m carnivoreleesh on IG
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories