1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Currently I’m still carnivore. I enjoy eating steaks, raw egg yolks, and organ meats.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
During this carnivore journey I have learned that carnivore is even healthier than I thought. My mindset now is if it’s not carnivore and I want to eat it I will but I find myself sticking to carnivore foods all the time because I don’t see a point of eating anything else especially when it could compromise my gut and digestion.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
A year ago I broke my knee rock climbing in Utah. My tibia was shattered and meniscus torn. I went through a surgery to put my knee together but now a year later my knee is still in bad condition. Not to mention I wasn’t really able to do much in terms of fitness.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
My goal for the year ahead is to fix my knee so I can do the types of workouts that will keep my body strong and thriving as well as making sure my health stays optimal by focusing on high quality, nutrient dense animal foods, daily sun exposure, grounding, and connecting to the nature as much as possible.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey
Carnivore way of eating is the one consistent “diet” I have tried and I’ve tried many. Carnivore allows me to feel amazing on mental and physical level. If things change in the future I’m definitely open to adjusting things but for now steak on!
If people want to follow my journey I’m on IG @biohacking.chick
The original post from last year is here.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore