Yes they are a premium brand, and they come with a premium price… but they are premium quality. This is important.
Carmela “I have learned that you literally are what you eat. I have changed my lifestyle 20 months ago and have pretty much stuck to it with the exception of some cheat days, and a 1 week long cheat escapade while on vacation, and each time I have “cheated” I felt like garbage. I feel on top of the world when I stay on track with my eating and that is the best lesson I have learned thus far.”
So considering I planned on doing very little running this year, I ticked off my 3rd marathon, signed up for a ultramarathon in 2021, and have started building my kit list for multiday fast hikes.
Jessica “I would say I’m about 75% carnivore still, and the other 25% is junk. I’m working on slowly getting back to a carnivore WOE because I believe it is the best thing for me, but also giving myself a little room to be a human.”
The steak and eggs diet increases satiety after meals because both red meat and eggs are LOADED with quality nutrients. This comes as a big surprise to a lot of people. They are unaware that red meat and eggs are two of the most nutritious foods in the world.
Vesna “I’ve advised a couple of acquaintances about their diets and have been able to pick up on some reoccurring symptoms and common issues with people in my country. There’s a lack of information in my country and I’m planning on making it more viable and in my language.”
I put this down to the confidence I have in my diet, my health and my fitness. It gives you a fearless attitude, well compared to the general public anyway.
“The active form of vitamin D regulates two important antimicrobial proteins, cathelicidin and defensin. Vitamin D has also been shown to stimulate other components of innate immunity, including immune cell proliferation and cytokine production. Through these roles, vitamin D helps protect against infections caused by pathogens.”
Mike “Since making that change I have lost a further 8lbs and % body fat is 16. I weigh 151 Lbs and 5’9”. Much more energy. Never had any medical issues to begin with and not on any medication. I’m in ketosis all the time but rarely check it any more. “
Caroline “I started carnivore after joining some carnivore women Facebook groups and hearing about how the diet could help with a myriad of things…from chronic pain, endometriosis, PCOS, anxiety, and lots of things in between.”