You can check out Miki’s previous stories here – Carnivore Diet Success & Meat Up year 1
Interview with Miki
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
My current way of eating is macro split of C35/P35/F30 daily calorie intake. It is more like eating clean and eating to fuel my body, thinking of digestive health, workout energy and whatnot.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
After doing carnivore and keto for a while 2018-2019, I screwed up my gut microbiome where I developed IBS-D and had intense tummy pains that some days I could not even leave the house. I corrected it by incorporating pre- and pro-biotic foods, tracking my menstrual cycle with daily mood and bowel movements. I have made major improvements.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
Because of the pandemic, I have been spending a lot of time working out at home, learning Olympic lifts and continue to build muscle and coaching my clients. I have gained tremendous amount of strength this past year, doing pull ups and been able to deadlift more than 2x my body weight. I would rather be strong than stage lean all year around and that is the positive thing that came out of this past year, I have a better relationship with myself and body image.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
I plan to compete, have my Pro debut in the Bikini Category in the fall. I am excited to cut down and see all the progress I’ve made over the past two years.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
No diet is the end all be all. If it works for you, great, if it does not you have to find something that does.
You can follow my journey at @miki_jams_with_kittens
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Leave a Reply