Interview with Dwayne
Dwayne did a carnivore diet success story over a year ago which you can read here
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Still carnivore, not as strict, we call our approach animal based now. I have healed my leaky gut and now find I am able to have more variety and have no digestive issues from it. I have spices now and add some things for flavour enhancers, like garlic or fried onions occasionally. Carnivore way of eating though is where I feel best my best.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
I have learned you will continue to feel benefits from carnivore well into your second year and personally I never seem to tire of animal foods. Trusting the process and keeping with it until your gut is healed is very important.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
I’ve been able to maintain my weight loss, continue to build muscle slowly. Health has continued to improve. Over the holidays I let myself eat all foods, I knew carbs were addictive but was blown away how fast that addiction can come back, its a slippery slope and can be very hard to break it all over again. I struggled after the holidays for longer than I would have like to before getting back on track. Because of that experience I try not to let myself go off track any more.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
Continue working out 3-4 days a week, maintain a lean physique and continue to optimize my health on an animal-based way of eating, cold therapy, sauna, and our many sleep hacks.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
@ourinfinitehealth on Instagram is where we post about our health journey, bio hacks we are trying out and our hope is to help others find success improving their health as well.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Leave a Reply