Meat Up with Ally
It has been a year since Ally shared her Carnivore Diet Success Story, so lets see how she is getting on.
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
STILL CARNIVORE! All the way! I cycle between lean and fatty meats, dependent on my activity level. I also fast at least 20 hours a day. That alone has helped curb any snacking mindset I had left and really keeps me going during my hectic work day.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
That my body works best on meat alone (with a little dairy sprinkled in). I also have been working through what is best for me may not be for someone else. Throughout the last year I’ve had several people I know reach out for help losing weight or healing their bodies and you simply cannot take a “one size fits all” approach! You need to dig deep, ask questions and kind of trial and error things to find out what may work for you!
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
Last year I was just starting to recover from an abdominal hysterectomy. Throughout my healing, which took much more time than I thought, I realized that you don’t have to go so hardcore to see or maintain results! I get a lot of success from walking our local trails or busting my hump at work. The results are light years beyond what they were on a SAD diet with heavy cardio.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
I want to start running!!! I’ve had it in my head all year that I want to train up and do some 5ks next summer! This summer with covid and in a newly promoted position at work, things just became hectic! 2021 will be the year!
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey
You can follow me at @allythecarnivore her on Instagram!
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Categories: Meat Up Year One