Interview with Liv
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name: Liv Irene Halvorsen
From Lillehammer – Norway
4 kids – 3 dogs and one cat
I am a meat lover and a Carnivore in my heart. I thrive on this way of eating, and I am not thinking of Carnivore as a diet, but a way of living for the rest of my life.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I have tried all different diets there is in the past and I was never able to lose excess weight on these different ways of eating.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I was learning about mineral balancing from Morley Robbins and have studied with him for 3 years. I have also studied nutrition alongside my other studies.
I have healed myself with what I have learned from him and the Carnivore diet from
High blood Pressure
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I am only eating when I am hungry and fasting 30-50 hours every 10th – 20th days.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Lost a lot of weight
Estrogen dominance gone
Insulin resistance almost healed and many other things.
I feel happy and I am very in tune with myself and my surroundings. I also feel very strong in my mind and soul.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I am lifting heavy weights and some cardio. I also love being outside and in the mountains.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Take good care of your adrenals and make sure you take enough salt
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
Yes I hope so.. but I am very aware that Carnivore is not for everyone because we’re all different.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
Facebook: Carnivore Bitch
I also want to add that I am not nearly done yet.. I am lifting weights every day these days, so I am aiming to gain a lot of muscles in the months ahead. I used to be a athlete before I got sick with hypothyroidism.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
Clothing – wide range of Carnivore & Keto inspired apparel under the brand Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
[…] Liv “I was learning about mineral balancing from Morley Robbins and have studied with him for 3 years. I have also studied nutrition alongside my other studies. I have healed myself with what I have learned from him and the Carnivore diet from; Hypothyroidism. Insulin resistance. Estrogen dominance. Periodontitis. High blood Pressure. Brain Fog. Adrenal Fatigue.” […]