Interview with Erin
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name is Erin. I am 32 years old & live in Northern Michigan.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I ate the SAD crap diet up until July 23rd, 2018 & then I went Keto. I went Carnivore Janurary 23rd, 2019.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I loved how I felt eating keto, but still was having gut issues & anxiety/depression, I knew of people trying carnivore and seeing marked improvements with all of the above & decided to go for it. It was an absolute game changer for me.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I eat, I would say, 95% animal products, heavy on ruminants. I also incorporate some random keto products like KetoBrick from time to time, when I feel like it. I eat loads of eggs & use seasonings. I also drink organic coffee.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
My mental health has been the biggest positive benefit of going carnivore. I am way more calm, zen, and can maintain my positivity VS being constantly anxious & depressed, which I was, on the SAD diet and it also lingered when I was Keto. Plus, my body has never looked better with not nearly the ‘effort’ I used to put in for 0 results.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
So far, I have no negatives eating this way.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I did not exercise more than daily movement for the first few months going carnivore, but I now try and go for walks/hikes daily and also incorporate some strength training/moves with my bodyweight. I find my stamina and endurance have increased and I can push myself considerably from before.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
I would suggest to take the leap for minimum 30 days….more like 60. It was an absolute game changer for me. When you do go all in, don’t be afraid of eating too much. I ate and ate and ate at first….I didn’t (and still don’t) count anything.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I hope some day that the carnivore way of eating becomes more mainstream, the looks I get from some people when they find out how I eat, is quite ridiculous and humorous, to be honest.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
I try and eat quality animal products, locally sourced, when possible. I 100% believe in regenerative farming and grass-fed, pasture raised beef & free roaming animals. Do what you can, when you can! This way of eating does not have to be crazy expensive. I believe this way of eating can benefit so many, if/when tried.
I can be found on Instagram, @erin.lena.
Where I share bits and pieces of my life and definitely eating carnviore and healing.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories