Interview with Eva
1) Introduce Yourself.
I’m a 62-year-old woman from Sweden with a long history of varying diseases
– Men1 (multiple endocrine hyperplasia), colon cancer, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, and rosacea – but I refused to give up.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
The ketogenic diet with a lot of veggies and fat, a lot less protein.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
Since I still had cravings, overweight, high blood pressure and a lot of other symptoms I was willing to give it a try for my health.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I’m strict with one or two meals a day, mostly beef, some pork, and chicken but no eggs or dairy products (no butter).
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
My improvements started just after a couple of weeks, even though I did have some issues with the transition in the beginning.
The first thing I noticed was that my allergy to pollen completely disappeared, and after that everything has successively improved.
My blood pressure has gone from high to normal, my cravings are gone, I’m losing fat, my sleep is much better, I have no more leg cramps, I’m feeling more energetic and at the same time calmer, my stomach is now perfect, my skin, hair, and nails have improved. I’m getting more muscular, feeling younger and have more libido.
I still have some rosacea to get rid of, but with time I’m sure that will go away and everything else just continue to improve.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
Yes, I do strength training 3 times a week, feels great.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Study and get the right facts before you start, join a group and give it at least 30 days.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
No, people would sadly rather be sick than give up sugar.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow your journey.
It’s the best way to get healthy, strong and happy.
I’m on Instagram as @evabirath _health
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
- Carnivore Fit Expanded Edition: eBook/paperback book detailing how to adopt the Contemporary Carnivore Diet, and how to exercise on it.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I have a range of apparel on Amazon US/UK/DE, with Amazon Prime delivery.
- I have a different range of Apparel and Accessories on Etsy. As a thank you for reading this article, you can use the Discount Code KETOGENICENDURANCE10 for 10% off on my Etsy Store.
- I also sell a range of Journals, Diaries, Notebooks and Planners, again with Amazon Prime Delivery.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories