Cindi’s original carnivore diet success story is here – https://ketogenicendurance.com/2020/03/27/carnivore-diet-success-stories-with-cindi/
Interview with Cindi
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Currently I am still zero carb. I feel my best this way. I had been stalled for a long while but back in October I ditched dairy as I was wondering if it was a problem or holding me back. I lost 15 more pounds and during the holidays (and Covid) too!
I just returned from a vacation with Easter and my birthday thrown in and I was doing dairy. Let’s just say….I’m still learning.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
That dairy is not my friend. Maybe I can have it occasionally but it must be a treat.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
See 1st question. That was the biggest. Improvement and then a set back. But I’m now dairy free again and making progress to get back to where I was. Just a couple days in and I already can feel a difference.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
To remember if someone is having some special occasion it isn’t MY special occasion and I need to keep myself zero carb.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
I don’t like to say “I feel off the wagon” or any of those things…BUT making poor choices is always a bad idea especially for a carb addict. It doesn’t take much to set me into a tale spin. So far it hasn’t been for more than a day or 3 but it still feel like I’m out of control which is a very bad feeling.
I rarely post on IG but I do post in zero carb health or zeroing in on health on fb. That’s about it.