It has been 2 years since Mark’s original carnivore diet success story, so it was time for a catch up.
Original carnivore diet success story
Meat up 1 year later
Interview with Mark
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Boring as ever I’m still doing OMAD mostly. I eat mainly a few ribeye’s & sometimes either eggs or maybe some shrimp with it too. If traveling I will order just meat patties. I just drink water. I use a little salt.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
Just reinforcing my belief when people are metabolically healthy & with no food addictions you should trust your body’s signals of what & when to eat and how much to eat. This is for me an ideal fit but maybe not for everyone. Do not over think this & make it difficult.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
For setbacks I suffered a near amputation of my big toe. Had a horrible farm accident that really injured my foot in June of 2020. Any way I had to adjust my training quite a lot.
For improvements, my sleep has had its ups & downs but has steadily improved. I am a lifelong insomniac. I have dedicated myself to improving it to its peak. Dr. Guy Meadow’s behaviour modification courses have helped me a lot.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
To continue to improve my sleep as much as possible without any pills natural or otherwise. Also, continuing to improve my recovery in various ways like being in nature more, more cold-water therapy, more swimming, more sand between my toes & more family time.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
All my Autoimmune issues of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis & etc are all in 100% remission. I feel better that ever & love this way of eating more now than ever.
Best place to find me is on my Facebook Group is Mark’s Health and Nutritional Group.
Thank you for allowing me to give my updated.
Mark W. Strough
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Categories: Meat Up Year Two