Interview with Tracy
Her carnivore diet success story from last year can be found here – https://ketogenicendurance.com/2020/01/28/carnivore-diet-success-stories-with-tracy-k/
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Still going strong with carnivore! I love the lifestyle and have now been carnivore for 2 years and 4 months!
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
I have learned over the past year that I need to keep going on this lifestyle. I still have healing that needs to be done in my body so I am going to move forward and continue to heal and to stay strong!
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
I believe that it has truly become a lifestyle for me over this last year or so, even more than the first year and I keep noticing benefits, such as strength, and not getting sick even in the wintertime.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
My goals will continue to be the best health that I can achieve. I want to remain strong with a strong immune system and work on more exercise to aid in doing that.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
I am on Instagram here: @natural_state_carnivore or you can find me as a coach on Meatrx.com. I want to add that I have done over 95 interviews of success stories on the Meatrx channel and with every one of them, people report incredible results. It is amazing to see how much meat heals! I believed it for a long time, but after talking with so many and doing so many interviews, I see it more and more. Thank you for this opportunity to speak about carnivore into my 3rd year! I do believe that it will always be my choice of how to eat for the rest of my life.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Categories: Meat Up Year One