Meat up with Nicole
It is 2 years since Nicole did her Carnivore Diet success story for me, so it is about time we caught up with her to see how she is doing.
Carnivore success story is here
Meat up year 1 is here
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Meat plus fruit and select veg (mushrooms, raw carrots, peeled cucumbers).
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
I recently learned that the liver needs actual glucose to convert T4 to T3 so I have added a bit of fruit to my diet, since it is easy to digest. I also learned that once healed, colitis sufferers can slowly expand their food choices beyond carnivore although some foods may be off limits permanently.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
All good stuff, still doing only strength training, no specific cardio but lots of walking!
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
To remain colitis free, enjoy new foods and gain muscle. I’m also eating and monitoring stress to optimize thyroid.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
My work is shifting to a stress focused approach to health since so many health problems are connected to it.
People can go to my website at:
Nicole Carter MEd, CHES
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
Categories: Meat Up Year Two