Interview with Craig
1) Introduce Yourself.
My Name is Craig Smart I’m a Gold and Platinum Singer Songwriter.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
Bar food, restaurant food. Didn’t cook at all. I was eating, burgers, chicken wings, chicken fingers, drinking beer. Chicken mashed potatoes, beef now and then. I never did like vegetables though. Which I was chastised for by friends, nor did I eat eggs before the carnivore diet.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I saw Jordan Peterson on the Joe Rogan show, as well as seeing Sean Baker. So I researched a lot of carnivore pages, and because I never liked vegetables to begin with, nor did I see the point of them, it looked like a diet that I would love, and could thrive on, and continue with, which I have. I started on February,19,2020
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I have usually been eating once or twice a day on the carnivore diet, I’m have a Ribeye, or New York with three eggs, and maybe some bacon now and then, and some cheese, or Chicken thighs, or pork chops. I drink beef bone broth now and then, and doing my best to only buy grass fed butter with grass-fed beef and free range chickens.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
I’ve lost 50 lbs, and am in the best physical shape I’ve ever been in in my life and I’m 51. And I feel great!!
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
The only negatives I’ve found, is going to restaurants that make it hard for me to eat my diet. Lol
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I do exercise. I have lots of strength, and I’m trying to get lean, so not lifting incredibly heavy weights.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
I would tell them, as I’ve told many of my friends that have seen my transformation, and asked me what have I done, to try it for 30 days, and see how they feel? One girl friend of mine who runs a hospital has already lost 30 lbs, and loved it!
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I sure hope not, otherwise there will be no meat left for me. LOL I don’t think it will go mainstream, because it doesn’t meet the plant-based narrative to keep people in hospitals, and buying pills.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
People can follow me on my Instagram page @smartcarnivore
I’d like to ask, people to do their research on Red Meat, and the health benefits of a high fat low carb, high protein diet verses referring to old science, propagated by BIG Pharma, vilifying red meat, by telling people it’s unhealthy, and Carcinogenic. And that if they’re curious about the Carnivore Diet, they should try it out for 30 days and see how they feel.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories