Interview with Isabella
1) Introduce Yourself.
I am a 24 year old pianist and violinist (currently pursuing a masters degree at The Juilliard School) born in Shenzhen, China and raised in LA.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I was vegan for 6 years and before that, ate a standard chinese/American diet.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I wanted to heal the damage and weight gain veganism caused.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I eat OMAD and focus on fatty beef cuts like ribeyes. I always substitute with more fat such as butter and suet because I feel best on higher fat moderate protein. Occasionally I will have eggs, fish, and pork.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
I got my period back, healed cystic acne, lost 25 lb, and cured my depression and chronic fatigue.
I no longer bloat, suffer from mental fog, and mood swings.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
In the first 2-3 months I could not digest fat because of the six years of high carb low fat lifestyle. There was a lot of running to the bathroom, and stomach rumbling, but my body adapted and now thrives off fat.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I like taking long walks for my own enjoyment and do not do any strenuous exercises.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
If you are thinking of trying carnivore, you are already well on your way to good health!
Consistency and persistence is everything. At first it may be difficult to stick to the diet, but pe patient. Overtime you will feel and see the benefits.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I am not sure. But I see my friends, classmates, and family start eating more meat. If I can influence people around me, that is a start!
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
You can follow me on IG @steakandbuttergal
and @opusbella to see me as a musician.
YouTube: Steak And Butter Gal
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – my eBook and Paperback looking at why meat is good for you, why plants are bad, and how to exercise on zero carbs.
Low Content Books – Carnivore & Keto inspired Journals, Notebooks, Diaries, and Planners.
Clothing – wide range of Carnivore & Keto inspired apparel under the brand Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories