I love doing the Carnivore Diet Success Stories, I find it very rewarding to share peoples progress. So I am going to try to catch up with people once a year to see how they are getting on.
Will they all still be Carnivore, probably not. However, I believe they will have an appreciation of the benefits of a meat-heavy diet and will use that knowledge as a tool to further their health.
Interview with Miki
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
Currently meat based. Anti-Vegan, Eliminated food intolerance’s and heavily focused on digestive health.
Sticking with simple ingredients.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
Learn what works best for you. One size doesn’t fit all. 5 meals a day works better for me and 16:8 fasting is as far as I can go.
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
Failed with a meat-only diet.
I got food allergy tested and eliminated foods my body doesn’t like. Incorporated low FODMAP veggies, focused on digestion health and found a balance there.
I also got certified as a bodybuilding specialist, won my Pro Card in Bikini with a natural federation.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
Pro debut. Build muscle. Eat more meat.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
Currently training to be a RDN. Continuing my education is Nutrition and workouts.
IG is @miki_jams_with_kittens now.
No longer carnivore royalty lol
Miki’s original Carnivore Diet Success Story is here.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”