I love doing the Carnivore Diet Success Stories, I find it very rewarding to share peoples progress. So I am going to try to catch up with people once a year to see how they are getting on.
Will they all still be Carnivore, probably not. However, I believe they will have an appreciation of the benefits of a meat-heavy diet and will use that knowledge as a tool to further their health.
1) How would you currently describe your current way of eating.
2) What have you learned regarding nutrition over the last year.
There IS an optimal human diet and it doesn’t include carbs
3) What health & Fitness improvements, and/or setbacks have you experienced in the last year.
First time in my life I’ve been able to maintain body composition effortlessly and still see continual athletic improvement.
4) What are your health and fitness goals in the year ahead.
Just to keep going. At 47 I feel like I’m about as healthy as I can be without becoming obsessive about it. I’m more fit and athletic than 95% of men in the world my age. I easily maintain 10% body fat. I’m at a place now where I want to see what my body can do for me. I’m active and I just started an amateur modeling career. Life is good.
5) Anything else to add? and where can people follow your journey?
Anyone who says that Carnivore or Low Carb nutrition isn’t healthy or sustainable is being willfully ignorant.
IG: @bronsondant72 for fitness and nutrition @bronson_47 for modeling stuff
Bronson’s original Carnivore Diet Success Story is – HERE
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
- Carnivore Fit Expanded Edition: eBook/paperback book detailing how to adopt the Contemporary Carnivore Diet, and how to exercise on it.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I have a range of apparel on Amazon US/UK/DE, with Amazon Prime delivery.
- I have a different range of Apparel and Accessories on Etsy. As a thank you for reading this article, you can use the Discount Code KETOGENICENDURANCE10 for 10% off on my Etsy Store.
- I also sell a range of Journals, Diaries, Notebooks and Planners, again with Amazon Prime Delivery.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”