Interview with Angie
1) Introduce Yourself.
Hi my name is Angie McCauley I’m a nutritionist and have used my knowledge to help others learn how to use nutrition and holistic health to live and heal their bodies.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I was eating low carb/ ketoish for the past 4 years. Before low carb I was vegetarian for a 2 years and raw vegan for 1 year 1/2.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
I watched Shawn Baker and then did my own research to assure that all nutrients can be met eating meat and thought why not I’m sick of feeling bloated and having stomach pain.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I look at carnivore as a lifestyle and I eat whatever meats are available. I personally like a variety of meats, eggs, fish, seafood and some dairy.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Digestion is great, The bloating is a thing of the past. I wake up with energy and feel rested everyday. My hair and nails grow like crazy and my skin is showing signs of reversing the aging.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
Nothing negative for me because meat is available anywhere.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
Yes I do exercise heavy weights 3 times a week and cardio running or boxing 3 times a week. I exercise most of the time in the early morning fasted.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Give it a try for just 30 days that’s what I did and because of how great I felt my 30 days has grown to 2 years. Also lead by example others may not listen but they will definitely watch what you do.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I think so because more people are trying it and seeing such great benefits of healing from eating a animal based lifestyle.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
I really can’t say enough good things about eating carnivore it’s truly food freedom. You can find me on Instagram at angie_nutrition
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
- Carnivore Fit Expanded Edition: eBook/paperback book detailing how to adopt the Contemporary Carnivore Diet, and how to exercise on it.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I have a range of apparel on Amazon US/UK/DE, with Amazon Prime delivery.
- I have a different range of Apparel and Accessories on Etsy. As a thank you for reading this article, you can use the Discount Code KETOGENICENDURANCE10 for 10% off on my Etsy Store.
- I also sell a range of Journals, Diaries, Notebooks and Planners, again with Amazon Prime Delivery.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”