Interview with Grace
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name is Grace! I’m 32, from Seattle, WA, and started the carnivore diet in January 2019.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I was low carb/keto for a year or so before carnivore, and before that I was eating the Standard American Diet. I’ve dabbled in paleo years before and was successful with losing weight, but ended up eating SAD again, and thus gained about 25 lbs.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
We started the carnivore diet because my boyfriend was having stomach issues, and I suggested it. I was hesitant to suggest it at first because our variety of foods would dramatically decrease, but I wanted to try it in solidarity with the boyfriend. After just 2 weeks, his stomach issues went away, and we just kept sticking with a carnivore diet.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
We now order a quarter cow from a nearby farm. It’s grass-fed and grass-finished, and we can be confident in the source of our meat. Other than eating beef, I also include cheese, salami, bacon, and eggs in my diet.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Since I transitioned from keto, it wasn’t a drastic change. However my cravings have disappeared completely. When I was on keto, I was still including random treats in my diet – Quest bars/cookies, dark chocolate, etc. Now I just eat animal products and feel completely satisfied.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
Honestly nothing. Maybe the social aspect of it, but it’s not necessarily a negative.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I lift weights and strength train about 4 days a week, and I walk my dog about 2 hours a day.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
I would say give it a shot! You’ve got nothing to lose J
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I sure hope so – it’s gaining traction now so we might be heading in that direction.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow you.
Everyone’s success stories inspire me so much, and I am so happy to be a part of this community! My IG is @ms.grace.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories