December is a tricky little bastard, isn’t it? Lots of naughty foods around, coupled with social occasions which means less time exercising.
I call my diet the Contemporary Carnivore Diet because I only eat animal products day to day, but if I am out for a meal with friends. I will just order from the menu.
So in December, I know there are going to be more cheat meals than normal. So I combat this by going super strict in my day to day life. I’ll basically just eat bacon burgers. I am not scared of dairy usually, but I will cut out cheese, etc, in this period. I am basically cutting back on the energy on my good days, to allow a few Christmas splurges.
I am not saying this is an optimal way to do things, but it is a way I can get through December with minimal negative weight and body composition change. Meaning when January rolls around, I am in a good position to attack the next year.
I didn’t find the Carnivore Diet to combat some major health issue. So I believe I am robust enough to handle a few bad things. So I tell you now… I will be having Christmas Pudding on Christmas day haha.
My moto is… the sicker you are the stricter you should be.
I am going to take a break from posting until the New Year. I will still be exercising but I will take a short break from The 5 Pillars of Health series. The Carnivore Diet Success Stories and Meat Up’s will still be going out, as they are pre-scheduled.
Weekly Food List
Beef mince 5000g
4 Bacon Cheeseburgers from Mcdonalds no bun.
Soft Boiled Eggs 4
Raw Egg Yolks 20
Raw Kefir 3500ml
Bottle and a half of red wine and 2 bottles of beer.
Average 3 white coffees a day. 1-2 litres of Snake Juice per day.
Monday: Press ups 63. Gym – pull/chin ups 55556, reverse flyes 10kg 10*3, bent over rows 80kg 3*5.
Tuesday: Press ups 65. Hyperbolic Stretching. Gym – 1000m warm up then, 10*100m concept2 sprints.
Wednesday: Press ups 67. Gym – Squats 90kg 3*5, Deadlifts 100kg 3*5, Chin Ups 55555, Calf Raises 15*5, Hanging Leg Raises 7*3.
Thursday: Press Ups 31.
Friday: Press ups 67.
Saturday: Pull ups 55555, press ups 50, single leg deadlifts 25kg 5*5, lunges 25kg 5*5, calf raises 15*3, flutter kicks 30*3.
Sunday: press ups 69.
Get healthy, get fit and get happy.
Target Goals – Started October 2019
Suspension splits aka Van Damme style
Bench Press 1.5* body weight
Deadlift 2.5* body weight
Overhead press body weight
Press ups 50 in row
Press ups 100 a day for 30 days
Press ups one arm strict form
Pull ups 20 in a row
Pull ups one arm strict form
Squat 2* body weight
10% body fat
Age group GB record in anything.
North East British masters 100m Track and Field race.
Run Half marathon PB 1:50
Run 5K PB 22 minutes
Run 10K PB 50 minutes
Run the Ullswater way
Run 520 miles in a calendar year.
Camp in Cornwall
Camp in Loch Lomond
Cold showers 30 day streak
Miracle Morning 30 day streak
48 hour fast
72 hour fast
Zero so far haha
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
- Carnivore Fit Expanded Edition: eBook/paperback book detailing how to adopt the Contemporary Carnivore Diet, and how to exercise on it.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I have a range of apparel on Amazon US/UK/DE, with Amazon Prime delivery.
- I have a different range of Apparel and Accessories on Etsy. As a thank you for reading this article, you can use the Discount Code KETOGENICENDURANCE10 for 10% off on my Etsy Store.
- I also sell a range of Journals, Diaries, Notebooks and Planners, again with Amazon Prime Delivery.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Categories: Older Yet.....