Interview with Olivia
1) Introduce Yourself.
My Name is Olivia, I’m 30 years old from Toronto, Canada.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
Before carnivore I ate a “standard American diet” I used to almost always give into my sugar and carb cravings as well. I tried more then a few times to eat paleo and gluten free but I never had success with that way of eating and always ended up back where I started.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
My parents were the ones who told me about carnivore after finding out about Shawn Baker and listening to his podcasts. I decided to look into him and the diet for myself. For about a month I thought about doing it. I couldn’t get over the fact that you weren’t supposed to eat vegetables lol. I have Hashimoto’s and PCOS so i knew I wanted to try carnivore to fix these issues.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I started as more of a keto/carnivore, eating lots of dairy still. Now I have almost eliminated all dairy and eat a lot more simple carnivore meals like just ground beef with lots of salt.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
I’ve seen so many benefits! First and foremost I am off thyroid medication completely. I’ve relied on that for 8 years! My PCOS symptoms have almost all gone away, my energy level is insane! I have never experienced so much energy. I have mental clarity, I’m in a better mood and I’ve lost weight and inches that I never thought I would be able to lose.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
The only negative I’ve found so far is how dang expensive Canadian beef is 🤪 which is why I eat a lot of ground beef
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I’ve just started exercising this last month. I do a lot of walking and strength exercises at home. One thing I’ve found since starting to exercise is how much more endurance I have.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Carnivore isn’t a magic diet pill. It takes time for our bodies to heal which means it will take time to see results. Don’t give up and join the carnivore community on Facebook and Instagram. Seeing other people going through carnivore and posting about their success with it has helped me tremendously.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I think a lot of people are waking up to it but I think mainstream acceptance may be a long way off. This way of eating makes it possible for people to live without their medications and have a better quality of life. Big pharma, mainstream media and a lot of doctors don’t like that because it doesn’t fit their agenda and it doesn’t make them money.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow your journey.
I cant emphasize enough how Carnivore has changed my life! You can follow me on Instagram @carnivore_weight_loss where I share my story. I want to help others find success with carnivore!
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories