Interview with Haley
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name is Haley and I’m a 29-year-old stay at home mom. My pride and joy are my husband and my little girl. I’m currently in school for marketing management! I was overweight for nearly 24 years of my life until I decided to change my life forever. I love swimming (let’s be real, laying in the pool tanning), cooking, and road tripping with my fam.
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I have tried literally everything under the sun. Atkins, weight watchers, Nutrisystem, IF, everything. I grew up eating a lot of meat but my main form of nutrition was processed sugary crap. I’m talking eat an entire Red Baron pizza in one sitting and wash it down with ice cream
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
My husband listened to the Joe Rogan and Shawn Baker podcast and we figured it would be worth a try since nothing else was sustainable and I was miserable in my current state.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
I personally can’t seem to part ways with dairy so I eat beef, seafood, chicken, pork, and dairy. I eat when hungry and eat until I’m full. No limits. No calorie counting.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
Being carnivore has cured a lot of the ailments that I thought were just genetic and I would suffer with forever. Such as acid reflux, digestive issues, high blood pressure, and diabetes. I no longer have intense joint pain, my anxiety and depression are near gone, and my hair is healthier than ever.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
It’s not a social norm so I get a lot of funny looks or questions any time I eat out.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I personally don’t exercise outside of my normal, everyday activity. Haven’t found a need for it just yet.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Give it 30 days. Let your body adapt and get ready to live your best life.
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
I sure hope that it will. I feel like the carnivore community needs to be more vocal about the benefits of this lifestyle and hopefully, more people can jump on board.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow your journey.
I’m so grateful to have found Carnivore. It literally saved my life and I hope that anyone struggling gives it a try. My IG handle is: bonjourcarnivore
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore
Categories: Carnivore Diet Success Stories