I feel great on the Contemporary Carnivore Diet, that is N=1.
My wife is experiencing similar benefits to me, that is N=2.
This series of Carnivore Diet Success Stories, shows it could be N=many.
If you have a Carnivore Diet success story you would like to share. Please get in touch with me or join the Facebook group Carnivore Diet Success Stories for inspiration, support and a meat loving community.
Interview with Marcus
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name is Marcus, from Nashville, Tn. I have 2 kids and a 3rd on the way. I am a free thinker, minimalist and love doing things the hard way ( you learn so much more🤣).
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. I “tried” the vegan diet but realised very quickly that it was nonsense.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
To get the most out of life.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
As simple and basic as possible. I hardly use salt anymore. If I do eat breakfast its 6-8 raw eggs, then for lunch usually 1 pound of beef and a pound of chicken with some added rendered fat. Dinner is another 2 pounds of beef. My multivitamins are raw beef liver and raw oysters.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
I sleep a lot better and my hair is growing crazy fast.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
Finding high-quality animal products where I live.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I train 5-6 days a week, everything is about the same but with just lower body fat %. Only lifting, powerlifting and bodyweight.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Nose to tail!
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
Not if the powers at be have anything to say about it. Eventually, people will come back around to their primal nature.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow your journey.
Don’t eat like this because it’s cool or whatever, get back to your primal nature and everything will get better for you.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this interview post.
You can read my newest book Carnivore Fit which is available on Amazon.
You can find the below product and others on Etsy.
As a thank you for reading this article, you can use the Discount Code KETOGENICENDURANCE10 for 10% off on my Etsy Store:
I am also a fan of Softstar Shoes for minimalist footwear, Quad Lock for sporting mobile phone accessories, and Cheesies for a Carnivore appropriate snack. I use these companies myself and recommend them.
Or you can join the Contemporary Carnivore Diet newsletter: http://eepurl.com/doN0aH