Interview with Marcus
1) Introduce Yourself.
My name is Marcus, from Nashville, Tn. I have 2 kids and a 3rd on the way. I am a free thinker, minimalist and love doing things the hard way ( you learn so much more🤣).
2) How did you eat before Carnivore.
I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. I “tried” the vegan diet but realised very quickly that it was nonsense.
3) Why did you try Carnivore to begin with.
To get the most out of life.
4) How do you personally approach the Carnivore Diet.
As simple and basic as possible. I hardly use salt anymore. If I do eat breakfast its 6-8 raw eggs, then for lunch usually 1 pound of beef and a pound of chicken with some added rendered fat. Dinner is another 2 pounds of beef. My multivitamins are raw beef liver and raw oysters.
5) What benefits have you seen since starting the Carnivore Diet.
I sleep a lot better and my hair is growing crazy fast.
6) What negatives have you found with the Carnivore Diet.
Finding high-quality animal products where I live.
7) Do you exercise on the Carnivore Diet, if so how do you find it and what do you do.
I train 5-6 days a week, everything is about the same but with just lower body fat %. Only lifting, powerlifting and bodyweight.
8) What piece of advice would you give someone who is interested in trying this diet, but hasn’t taken the leap yet.
Nose to tail!
9) Do you think Carnivore will ever be accepted as a mainstream diet.
Not if the powers at be have anything to say about it. Eventually, people will come back around to their primal nature.
10) Anything you would like to add, and where can people follow your journey.
Don’t eat like this because it’s cool or whatever, get back to your primal nature and everything will get better for you.
Ketogenic Endurance – I hoped you enjoyed this post.
If you like what I am about, check out the below.
Carnivore Fit Expanded edition – eBook and Paperback
Clothing – Ketogenic Endurance Carnivore Success Company
Low Content Books – Journals, Notebooks, Diaries and Planners.
- The majority of my personal journey is documented on Instagram.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Facebook group.
- Carnivore Diet Success Stories Newsletter.
- I am an ambassador for the lifestyle brand Descended From Odin, have a look at their apparel and accessories: Click here and get 10% off with the code “ketogenicendurance”
Etsy – Unique Carnivore