Thanks to Louise for this guest post. Make sure you check out the 2018 Keto Diet Bundle sale that’s happening Sept 13-18. You’ll save 97% on a ton of Keto cookbooks, meal plans, and expert videos.
I wanted to quickly let you know that the 2018 Keto Diet Bundle starts on Sept 13, and you should definitely check it out.
Don’t believe me? Well, I’m going to share below just 2 of the delicious Keto recipes out of the hundreds you’ll get as part of the bundle.
It feels like 2018 passed so quickly and soon it’ll be the holidays and then the new year. That’s why right now is the best time to seize the chance to make a lasting change and make 2018 a year to remember.
The bundle isn’t quite free, but everything is 97% off the normal price.
Here are my 5 favorite items in the bundle:
* Patricia Daly’s Keto and Low Carb for the Novice Cook
* The Nourished Caveman’s 4-Week Keto & Low Carb Meal Plan
* Maria Emmerich’s Slow Cooker Cookbook
* Kyndra Holley’s 30 Minute Meals cookbook
* Dr. David Jockers’ Navigating the Ketogenic Diet eCourse
OK, and I have to squeeze a 6th favorite in…Dr Tommy Wood’s Keto Masterclasses where he covers everything from Keto weight loss to Keto for athletes.
How To Get The Most Out Of The Keto Diet Bundle:
There are a ton of amazing resources in the Keto Diet Bundle, and every single time, people ask me where they should even begin. Do they pick a recipe or a meal plan? Should they avoid dairy or eat lots of it? What about weight loss or better athletic performance?
We all have different reasons for starting a Keto diet, and there’s pretty much something for everyone in the bundle.
So, if you’re just getting started on Keto, remember that this bundle is a huge resource for you. In particular, I’d start with the following because I’m a huge fan of just getting started.
- Read A Beginner’s Guide to the Ketogenic Diet
- Then cook a meal from Kyndra’s 30 Minute Meals cookbook to get you going.
- Start meal planning using The Complete 4-Week Keto Meal Plan (Paleo + Dairy-Free)
- Pick up some tips from Low Carb Tips and Tricks by Lisa MarcAurele
- And when you have time, watch The Keto Masterclasses and start cooking on the weekends in preparation for the week. Make one or two Keto crockpot recipes to help you save time.
- Relax and enjoy some fat bombs from the Delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipes book.
And speaking of fat bombs…if you want to give the recipes from the bundle a whirl before committing to it, then give these two a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
2 Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
And I promised earlier to share two delicious Keto recipes with you that you’ll find in the bundle…they’re in my fat bombs cookbook, which you’ll get as part of the bundle…
First, what are fat bombs?
I like to think of them as little treats filled with healthy fats and very few carbs that fill you up. You can have savory or sweet fat bombs. Savory fat bombs can act as fantastic appetizers and sweet fat bombs make excellent desserts and snacks.
Fat bombs often use nut butters or coconut oil as the base. This means, they should be kept in a cool place or else refrigerated so nothing melts.
Fat bombs can come in a variety of flavors and shapes. And the two recipes I’m going to share with you below show of some of the varieties you can find.
Vanilla Fat Bombs Dipped In Chocolate
Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 10-15 fat bombs
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut butter
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (80 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- Stevia, to taste
- 1/4 cup (35 g) 100% dark chocolate
1.Melt the coconut butter and the coconut milk in a saucepan on very low heat.
2.Add in all the ingredients except for the dark chocolate into the saucepan.
3.Mix well. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4.Then form small balls from the mixture (approx. 15-20). Place the balls into the fridge to solidify for 2-3 hours.
5.Melt the dark chocolate (in the microwave or on the stove).
6.Dip each of the balls into the chocolate, and place the dipped balls onto parchment paper.
7.Place back into the fridge.
Nutritional Data (estimates) – per serving: Calories: 180 Fat: 16 g Total Carbs: 5 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 3 g
Almond Butter Fudge
Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 12 fat bombs
- 1 cup (250 g) unsweetened almond butter
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Stevia, to taste
1.Melt the almond butter and coconut oil so that they’re soft.
2.Blend all the ingredients together well.
3.Pour the mixture into a baking pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours for it to set.
4.Cut into chunks and serve.
Nutritional Data (estimates) – per serving: Calories: 300 Fat: 32 g Total Carbs: 4 g Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 0 g Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 3 g
The Keto Diet Bundle Only Lasts For 6 Days
I have to thank our wonderful contributors for agreeing to share their books as part of the bundle. And for that reason, we can only keep the bundle sale up for 6 days (Sept 13-18). If you purchase within that 6 days, you can download it immediately and keep all the books forever.
But if you miss your chance to get this amazing deal, then it’ll be gone and you’ll need to pay a lot more for these cookbooks, meal plans, and courses individually.
Even if there’s just a few books you feel like you could use in the bundle, it’s well worth the savings!